About Window Sox®
Why are Window SOX® Unique?
- Window Sox are the only over the door car sunblinds that are custom made for your car.
We make a unique size for each car to ensure they fit exactly.
- Window Sox are not made from elasticated material so will not change shape over time or balloon when you are on the move, unlike cheap copies.
- Window Sox always cover all the glass in the door so they do not need adjusting and there are no gaps where the sun can sneak through to worry about.
- Window Sox do not use metal bars, suckers or wires to hold them in place and so fold up small for easy storage.
- Window Sox have a surface outside the car, this absorbs the heat from the sun keeping this heat outside the car so keeping your car cooler.
- With Window Sox the window can still be opened allowing fresh air to circulate without any loss of shade.
- The fine mesh of Window Sox acts as a fly screen when the window is open, keeping the bugs out and the toys and pets in.
- Because of the clever way Window Sox attach, once they are on and the door shut they cannot be pulled off by children.
- Window Sox simply slip on, so can be fitted and removed in seconds - watch our video to see how quick and easy it is.
How Window SOX® fit to your car
Slip your Window SOX® over the frame of the rear passenger door of your vehicle (Window SOX® tag to the front) and pull tight. Window SOX® are custom made for each vehicle and are design to have a snug fit.
Attach the self adhesive Velcro® hook pads to the inside of the door frame so that the Velcro® eye holding straps can be attached. These straps will help prevent your Window SOX® from riding up.